Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Headed to RECRUITs


It's less than a month from our local KC area convention RECRUITS. I'll have a vendor table this time selling Fistful of Lead: Reloaded and the new Fistful of Lead: Horse & Musket.
I'll also be running 3 games Friday through Saturday night. I host a Western game, Chris "Cluck Amok" Cluckey will be running the Horse and Musket rules with his stunning 54mm soldiers and terrain, while Ken "Lead Addict" Boone will run a sneak peak version of Wasteland Warriors with equally cool models and terrain, which I hope to coincide with the Kickstarter launch of WW.
If you are anywhere in the Midwest, I strongly urge you to make this convention. It's run by great people specifically geared for getting a new generation of Recruits into the hobby. Plus, it's dirt cheap!
$5 for the whole weekend, and free to students and veterans. And believe me, cheap entrance fee doesn't equal cheap looking games. There are a host of great games and Gamemasters. And you can say "hi" to me!
Check it out here.

2 comments:

sean gewecke said...

I will be attending with my friends from Gauntlet Games in Lincoln, NE.

I agree that this is a great convention and is well worth the time to attend.

Cluck Amok said...

And you can say "Hi!" to me, too!